About Me

My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG :) I'm a self-taught make-up artist with over 13 years experience currently living and working in London. Combining a life of a freelancer with working for the best make-up company MAC Cosmetics. I created this blog out of pure PASSION FOR MAKE-UP and started writing it while I was taking some time off from my travels and staying in my hometown in Slovakia and continuing it now from London, (where I settled down for now), enriched with my MAC experience. I really hope you like it. Please don't forget to subscribe and share the page with your friends that might be interested. I'm looking forward to your comments. XOXO SOPHIA

Thursday 14 February 2013

LONDON ESSENTIALS ;)

Dear Ladies, 
I'm in London for the next few weeks and I was meeting my friend in front of Boots and magically found myself inside and went crazy ;) hahaha so really, no one should let me near another Boots for at least a month!!!! Got my London essentials ;) Baptiste dry shampoo for brunettes, Revlon Photo Ready foundation (005), blusher from the same range of Revlon called Pinched (beautiful!!!!) and my real techniques brushes.... yaaaay i wanted them for so long!!!! im so happy ;)



XOXO SOPHIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment